September 20, 2012
My daughter begs for this salad all the time. Actually all the kids love it and I can't make enough of it to keep them happy :) It's a summer staple in our house
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, washed and dried
- 4 large peaches, cut into bit sized pieces
- 1 bottle raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing (you will use about 1/2)
- sliced almonds or walnuts (optional)
In a large bowl, combine spinach, raspberries and peaches. Toss gently with 1/2 the bottle of salad dressing. Top with almonds or walnuts, if desired. Serve immediately.
Store leftovers in a stainless steel bowl (this will prevent the spinach from wilting) in the fridge. Will keep for about 4-5 days.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC